CHICKENGUARD Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener All in One
Color: White, Blue, Aluminum
- 🐓 PLUG AND PLAY TECHNOLOGY - It takes no more than 10 minutes to install our automatic chicken door opener (no complicated wiring or cabling).
- 🔐 4 OPEN/CLOSE OPTIONS - Choose the best mode for you. Timer to open & close at a preset time. Light sensing to open at sunrise & close at sunset. Dual-Safe mode ensures the coop door is closed no matter which comes first - preset time or sunset. The door can also be operated manually by simply pressing the up & down buttons.
- ❄ WINTER MODE - Select Winter Mode in snowy/icy conditions. Provides a power boost to the motor to kickstart the door, easily removing any icicle or snow build-up. Winter Mode - more power just when it’s needed.
- ⛔ AUTO STOP SAFETY - Built in Anti-pinch safety feature. As the door is lowered it will sense an obstruction and reverse back to the ‘open’ position ensuring your girls won’t get caught under the door. The door will close again after a short interval. Safety Note: It is not recommended to test this with a flat hand, the sensor is designed to detect chicken sized objects.
- 🆕 EXTENSION KIT - No more crouching down in the chicken run, or kneeling in the mud to adjust the settings on your coop door. Our detachable control panel with an extension kit means you can have your coop controls at the optimal height & position for your setup.
- 🔋 POWER OPTIONS - Battery power - 4 x AA Batteries (included) slot easily into the front compartment. If you have electricity at your coop then you can power your ChickenGuard door with a 9-12V DC power cable (not included)
- ✅ 3 YEAR WARRANTY - ChickenGuard Automatic chicken doors come with a Full 3-Year manufacturer warranty and a FREE, dedicated, In-house, multilingual customer support team.
model number: AIO
Part Number: AIO
Details: ChickenGuard NEW for 2023 - All-in-One Chicken Coop Pop hole door
Package Dimensions: 22.4 x 13.8 x 3.5 inches
This is an electronic gift card and will be sent to the recipient by email
FIND OUR FAVES FOR CHICKEN KEEPING
FROM HATCHING CHICKENS TO TAKING CARE OF YOUR FLOCK FOR YEARS TO COME